So if you haven't heard from facebook, yes the rumors this time are true I am pregnant and due on Emily's b-day May 26th...so that will make 4 b-days in May for our family...
I am feeling pretty good now, just fighting some headaches and bum aches from the fall. But we are excited to have #6 added to our family and then we are pretty sure our family is complete. It is strange to have that feeling to know your family is complete, but I feel blessed to have the wonderful kids I have and the wonderful baby that will come to us soon.
And as a side note, this baby was truly trying to get out attention that it wanted to come now. For weeks before we found out we were pregnant, we kept feeling like we were missing someone, we had a feeling there should be 6 when we counted, and that there was always a warm presence in the room of someone else that needed to be in our family, what a blessing this beautiful baby will be in our lives.
And another side note, I made my first Thanksgiving dinner by myself for my family and Steve's parents...I was so excited to do the whole thing by myself and it turned out great...and to top it off I finally figured out my mom's biscuit and gravy recipe(she never measures anything) and it tasted just as good as hers...maybe it was the pregnancy that helped...:)
Oh and thanks for your wonderful comments from the post before, I know people read them, but like you guys sometimes I just don't have enough time to comment...Have a wonderful Christmas Season!!!


4 comments:
Congrats!!! I'm due with our first May 2nd!! I haven't posted anything online yet but we'll find out the gender on Wednesday, then I'll probably post. We'll have to talk more ofter about being pregnant!!!
love ya
Congratulations!! That is exciting!
Congrats! I hope it all turns out well. Is Emily wishing for another sister? Hope you're feeling well!
What a sweet story. Congrats to you guys. You are great parents and have a great family
Post a Comment