So since I haven't blogged in a while I will post a few things so I can remember what I have been doing the past few weeks.
In the beginning of June Steve's Grandma Jensen passed away. She was a very sweet lady, and it was a very nice service. Here are a few pics from the event of the family...

Then later that week Steve and I with some other leaders took 10 boys and 12 girls to Day camp at Jeremiah Johnson. Now for those of you who don't know this is the camp that Steve and I met through. I was working an internship there with his younger brother Jeff, so it was fun to go back to the camp with Steve and talk about the memories we had of working there (Steve worked there for 4 or 5 years as a youth). It was a fun day watching the boys do archery, BB guns, slingshots, rafts, and crafts. And it was fun to spend a day with Byron and Steve without the other kids. Here are some cute pics of us up there (yes I know I look huge and funny in my cub scout shirt!!).
Then for Father's day we were glad to have Steve back from Scout camp and we served him breakfast in bed. Then we bombarded him with gifts and hugs and cards. It was fun to have him home on a Sunday morning because usually he is in meetings all day. Steve is the greatest father that I know. He is so patient, loving, fun, and takes time no matter how tired he is or how busy he is to spend time with the kids. He is amazing to watch with the kids and I fall in love with him even more when I see him with them. 




No comments:
Post a Comment