
So Emily turned 8, got her ears pierced, had an awesome movie party with 7 little friends who watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. And then the really big thing, she was baptized and confirmed by her daddy on June 12. The cutest thing about the whole day was when I was helping her to change into her dress, she was so excited and happy she couldn't stand still. When I asked her what was up she said I am just so happy mommy I feel like a princess. She said she had never felt that happy or excited before in her entire life. What a great example to all of us...we should be that excited and happy to have the gospel in our lives and know that we are daughters/sons of a loving Heavenly Father. Thanks Emily for making that day one of the best I have ever had!!!
2 comments:
Aw, she looks so beautiful! I'm sure it was a great day.
And P.S. but Adrienne you look fantastic!
Her dress looks like a princess!! What a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment