Friday, March 18, 2011

Less than 10 weeks

So I am on  my final push of my final pregnancy, less than 10 weeks to go and our last baby will be here.  IT is crazy to think this is our last, that I will never be pregnant again with a big fat belly, fat swollen feet, constantly tired and be on a hormonal roller coaster, and that I won't have that weird sensation of the baby moving inside of me pushing on every part of my belly, ribs, hips and organs trying to get more room in my short Korean torso.  It is weird to think that I will never have to say no sorry I can't go on vacation or to girls camp because I am pregnant.  I know deep down inside our family is complete with this little one, but still it is weird to think I am totally done and yet I am still very young, even though I feel like a 50 year old woman, and even worse I walk like one lately..:)  I am so grateful to a gracious and loving Heavenly Father who has blessed Steve and I with these beautiful children, I really don't know what my life would be like without them in my life.  So as I reach the final few weeks of this pregnancy I am going to try and be more grateful for being pregnant, having this little baby move around inside of me, and most of all be grateful that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with the privilege of being a mom to 6 beautiful babies...Even with its ups and downs I love motherhood, and can't imagine it gets better than this....(and soon I will post a pregnancy picture of me, because apparently I have very few to none when it comes to past pregnancies, this is mainly so I can look back and see what I looked like during this part of my life).

2 comments:

Kari said...

yeah I can't believe you'll have 6 kids at the age of....OK I won't say it out loud:) But that is really great to be so young and have such a super family. You truly are blessed

Sara said...

Beautiful post. Beautiful Mom, you are.

Guestbook! Sign in & Scroll down to see New Posts!