Monday, February 23, 2009
Trash
So when I went out this morning to our carport, there was garbage everywhere. Dirty diapers, banana peels, paper, old food thrown around everywhere. So I had to take the kids to school right then, and as I was driving down our street, I could see our dirty diapers and other garbage thrown all over the sides of the road. I came back and cleaned up the mess with plastic gloves on. What kind of animal would do this??? The only thing they took from the garbage, as far as I could tell...was old packages where meat had been and dirty diapers...disgusting!!! So now it makes me wonder what possessed this dog or even scarier raccoon to make such a mess with our trash?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
when we lived in texas, neighbors dogs (why were they never in their own lawns?) always got into our trash and took the meat stuff and dirty diapers. i could have shot those dogs b/c of the mess! i was pregnant with william and i'd have to go pick up all the crap with my gloves on...while at the same time throwing up b/c i was pregnant and it was just so gross. good luck to you. i hope you didn't throw up. that always made it worse.
I know it's really gross, but even the littlest of dogs is stupid enough to think diapers are great fun. Po has gotten a hold of a few poopy diapers and I've caught him ripping into them with vigor. Nothing like a little white dog face covered in poo . . .
Kristy
Sorry about the mess.
And congratulations!!! I read your exciting news a while back, but Will was looking at the blogs with me. It's tough to make comments with him.
Totally could have been raccoons. We've caught 2 in our backyard over the years. Alex said he saw one in our backyard a couple of weeks ago. They're disgusting animals.
Post a Comment