So last night after we finally got the tree decorations up (we've had the tree up since last Saturday) and the stockings hung...I looked at all the stockings and wondered...how in the world did we end up with so many kids? I know that sounds weird but it really hit me looking at 7 lovely stockings that wow we have a lot of kids in almost ten years...good thing I am blessed with a loving supportive husband, children who most of the time are well behaved and amazing, and a loving Heavenly Father who keeps me sane and gives me the extra help I need when I feel like I just can't do it anymore. Isn't it funny that stockings make me stop and think about how overwhelmed and inadequate I feel? But at the same time, remind me of all the many blessings I have...especially 6 of them.


5 comments:
For the cute, Adg. Yep, you and your family are just awesome!
That's funny cuz Ryan & I were just talking last night about how weird it is that our family will have 5 people. We've gone from 2-5 in 3 1/2 years...weird!! Maybe I'll think about it more too once my stockings are up!!! Thanks for the reminder of the blessings that come along though too!!
You made me laugh. What a cute post and great song to go along with it. I enjoyed it:)
Loved your post! Your children are beautiful, and you do a great job taking care of your whole family. Do all your stockings fit the same theme or are they even practically identical? Just today at WalMart in the Christmas décor section I was wondering if from the beginning we should have bought enough stockings all at once to accommodate the entire future family. But then again, in most cases, couples just don't know what that final number will be, right?
You are so funny. Your kids are lucky to have such a great mom!
Post a Comment