Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Tired
Can I just say that this pregnancy has made me extremly tired. Now that my tailbone is mostly healed, I need to start exercising again so that I can avoid that annoying diabeties I always get while pregnant. But I seem to have no energy to do anything but to snuggle the kids, take naps with them, do the housework, and oh of course play the fun games that Tyson makes up all the time. Oh I wish I could have the extra burst of energy right now that I usually get towards the end of pregnancy. Maybe I will just have to hop on the Wii and box with Tyson so that I can accomplish 3 things at once, playing with my cute chubby cheeked boy and exercising, while Sarah runs around us laughing which gives me more motivation to want to just grab them both and snuggle them. At least I know that I have 5 of the cutest kids in the world, and one sexy husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment