Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Gift Giveaway from me!!!

OK I am posting this from my friend Julia's blog...so play along for some fun....
 
gifting it forward

It is about gifting it forward.

It is a way to receive and then give more than you received.

It is very simple, I will get a gift from Julia and then I will send out a gift to three of you turning one into three, and then you three will then need to give out three gifts in return turning three into nine and so on and so forth...

So, the first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me.

In order to be part of the fun you have to play along. Those of you first three that comment will have 72 hours to post on your blog about this or I'll have to move on to comment #4 and so on.

Make sure in your comment you leave a way for me to contact you so that I can 1. acknowledge that you have been selected and 2. get your address to send you your gift!!!
 
I can't wait to see what I will come up for each person!!!  I guess I better start getting my crafty hat on and looking at pinterest for some creative ideas!!!

No comments:

Guestbook! Sign in & Scroll down to see New Posts!