OK, so I have to just dedicate this post to my parents. They are the most amazing parents anyone could ever ask for.
Not only did they drive all the way from Texas to visit us, they watched our kids for a week (while we were at Girl's camp), they let us borrow their Surburban so that we could haul one of the girl's camp trailers, and the most important part is they survived our 4 kids!!!
So mom and dad thank you so much. We love you guys, miss you guys, and we appreciate all
that you did to help us. You guys are the best!I think it is harder for me now, then ever before to say goodbye to them. So mom and dad we can't wait to see you again at Thanksgiving and for Byron's baptism!!


3 comments:
Braden misses his grandparents so bad. It nice they got to spend that time together. Glad they enjoyed it!
I LOVE your parents! I wish I got to see them more. They always make me smile. :) Cute photos of all of you together. I know that is great that they have that time with your kids to bond with them too.
cute pics. I left a comment for you on my last blog post comments. :)
Post a Comment