Monday, September 22, 2008

Friendship tag

OK, so I finally decided to do one of these tag things. Hope you guys enjoy getting to know me better, and don't forget to read some of my other blog entries like Byron's football, his story from school, and Tyson's messes!!

This is a friendship tag. Below are 25 questions, answer and post to your blog. This is a great way to get to know your friends better!

Your full name- Adrienne Elaine Jensen

Day/month birthday- May 12

Where born- Fort Hood, TX

Cd's listening to- Boyz II Men, Pati, Kids music, church music

Books last read- Scriptures, and well the last book other than that is probably Fire of the Covenant (back in 2004)...sad I know, do kids books count?

Book reading now- Church manuals, and scriptures, and many kids books

# siblings- 2(including me)

Where in line of siblings- the baby!!!

Favorite thing to wear- over sized t-shirt and basketball shorts

Perfume you wear- Tommy Girl

Lotion you wear- Victoria Secret Strawberries & Champagne or Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime

Favorite time of year- spring/summer

Favorite holiday/season- Christmas

Favorite food- Pizza!!!!!! Chocolate...umm that sounds good right now, and good Bar-B-Q

Favorite restaurant- Matiki's Island Grill, Famous Dave's, Taco Bell, and Brick Oven

Last movie saw- Clone Wars (dumb dumb dumb), Emma (was the last good movie I saw)

Favorite movies- Hitch, Pride and Prejudice (2005), My Best Friends Wedding

Favorite flower- sterling rose, or any flower

Favorite vacation- Trip back East to see Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri (all the church sites and Steve's mission sites) or Martin's Cove (does Pioneer trek count as a vacation??)

What I want to do before I die- serve a mission with my hubby at Martin's Cove, or wherever the Lord wants us to

Dreams/goals- Work in the recreation field, Go on a mission with Steve, my kids to go on missions/college/marriage in the temple, and go to Hawaii with Steve

Your values- The YW Values, church, family proclamation, and the 13th article of faith.

One thing you want to accomplish in life- to have all my children serve missions and be married in the temple and have their own beautiful kids(grand kids!!)

Something you’d like to learn- Korean, sewing, floral arranging, and patience!!

What have been some of your greatest moments of happiness and fulfillment?- marriage to my Stevie, having 4 beautiful kids, seeing the young women gain a testimony because of the things they heard and felt at camp or a yw's activity or lesson, meeting general authorities or being in the same room as the prophet.

What are some activities of the most worth you do?- anything with the kids, or Steve, or our friends and family. Also any church activities where I get to work with the kids or the youth. And especially activities where I can relax and just be me.

I tag...Anyone who reads my blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pride and Prejudice which version? Keira Knightly version? That is my favorite one. Tim and I have been in a period movie flick mode for the past two months. He is just as into them as I am now. Funny huh? :)
Tommy Girl is my favorite of all time perfume too. I just never get tired of it. :)

Brehtt said...

It was great to read more about you. I love Pride and Prejudice too!
I think every Mom wishes for more patience :)

jmholloway said...

This was fun. I am going to do it too. Keep watchin for it. I love to hear more about people. It makes me miss all those fun times when we were carefree teenagers though.

Mindi :)

Annie Miller said...

Did you know Mike still hasn't taken me to Iowa? What a crock! Cute tag :)

Guestbook! Sign in & Scroll down to see New Posts!