Monday, September 29, 2008

9 years ago at 10:00 PM


OK, so 9 years ago at 10 PM (So in about 3 minutes, or by the time I post this) Steve proposed to me. Now I don't like to get all mushy about things like this...OK maybe just a little. But it was one of the greatest nights of my life when he asked me to marry him. I love my Stevie, and I love how he surprises me with his little romantic ways. Now he will never admit to being romantic, but he is quite the little Romeo. So this afternoon when we were frantically leaving for the canyon, he took time to surprise me with 9 roses and a sweet note( and if you know Steve's philosophy, he doesn't buy flowers for special occasions, because it is not a surprise...so I was really surprised). He is the best husband ever!!! I love you Stevie and thank you for asking me, it was the easiest question I ever had to answer!!

2 comments:

On Our List said...

Happy Engagement Anniversary!!!

Sara said...

oh man, he is the best!!!! congrats :)

Guestbook! Sign in & Scroll down to see New Posts!