Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Sharon!!


So today is Sharon's 32nd birthday! Sharon is the greatest sister in the world. Growing up we were the best of friends and always hung out around each other...even though I know she wanted some space from me at times :)! Sharon is a great big sister who would beat up guys for calling me bad names (oh the famous Zac incident), or stand up for me when people were putting me down. She has always been there for me to listen, to help me, to encourage me and to love me no matter what. Sharon is a great mom to her beautiful 3 kids. She always makes time for them to teach them educational and spiritual things, to play with them, and to do crafts with them. She is a great wife and loves to do things to for her husband. She has been a great leader to many young women, and now she is being a great leader for her relief society. She is a great friend to so many, and knows how to go crazy and just have fun! I will never forget driving down suicide hill with her(she is the craziest driver ever!!) with our Cherry Vanilla Cream 7 Ups/Big Reds, or doing Chinese Fire Drills anywhere we had the chance. She has always been so beautiful and I remember always wishing I could be more like her. I always wanted to do everything she did, and be as good as her. I loved being able to play sports with her, play music with her, go on vacations, flirt with boys, and now be a mom just like her. Sharon is a wonderful example to all those around her and has a wonderful testimony of her Savior Jesus Christ. Sharon I love you, you are one of my heroes and one of my best friends!!! I hope you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON (belated and on Adg's blog). You are so much fun, I agree with Adg! Spring birthdays are my favorite!

On Our List said...

That is one of nicest birthday gifts I have ever received. Thank you.

Love ya too.

Sharon

Sara said...

PS: That is seriously the cutest pic of two sisters!

Kari said...

Happy birthday Sharon! Sorry it's late, but I hope you had a great day. So glad you have your sis here with you

Guestbook! Sign in & Scroll down to see New Posts!