Thursday, November 19, 2009

School pics are way too expensive!!!

So I hate paying $25 just to get a package with an 8x10 in it from school pics, and then I don't even know if I will like the picture...so the last couple of years I have went to kiddie kandid...until they didn't do the free pic on your birthday, so I switched to Target...I totally recommend it, and it is cheap with a coupon (online or mailed to you)...$3.99 a sheet, or $7.99 a package. So here are the latest pics of my kids. (Ben & Emily are from May, but they haven't changed that much...except Emily lost 2 teeth).

















4 comments:

Angela said...

So, do you just order a class picture? How do they get in the class picture if you don't do school pictures? I've been debating doing the same thing because it's so expensive with 3 kids in school!

MaryAnn said...

I agree the school pictures are way to much. I took my kids to target a few weeks ago and they do a good job. Your kids pictures turn out really cute.

Angela- I think all the kids have their pictures even if you don't buy them.

Kari said...

I love the new group kid pic! I love all of them! And so far Sarah is looking like mom:)

Jennifer said...

I completely agree with the school picture thing. I didn't order any individual ones this year either, just class pictures. Your pictures turned out great. Sarah is so adorable!!

Guestbook! Sign in & Scroll down to see New Posts!