Sunday, November 8, 2009

Scream

OK, ever have one of those days you want to scream and pull your hair out...tonight was that for me. I love my kids, but I am so glad I finally got them to go to bed so I could have a break and have some peace and quiet for myself. And when I went to check on them, I realized my crazy moment of wanting to scream and pull my hair out was not needed, because in all honesty I am truly blessed, with beautiful, wonderful, well behaved, awesome little angels...how they humble me. :) Now if I can only learn patience like some amazing moms I know I would be better off, and a lot happier...guess that is my trial in life to overcome right now. :)

2 comments:

On Our List said...

OHHHHH...Am I the amazing mom you are talking about. THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have all the Patience in the world. LOL. JK

Steven & Adrienne said...

Actually Reba you are one of the ones I was thinking about...:)

Guestbook! Sign in & Scroll down to see New Posts!