So having my son bring home love notes reminds me of my days of Elementary school and the crushes I had on so many boys. Here is the note Byron was just given this week....because of this note we have had many talks about boyfriend/girlfriend things...and Byron makes me laugh he just says I know mom I can't have a girlfriend until after my mission...What a good boy he is!!
"Hey Byron,
Did my sister Hannah tell you that i have a crush on you.
If she did circle
YES
If she did not circle
NO
Love, Emma
PS Do you like me back
Circle yes or no
Please write me back
For you my valentine, Emma"
And Emily told me the other day she thought a boy named Riley Jensen was cute(by the way she said if she married him she wouldn't even have to change her last name). When I asked if it was her boyfriend she blushed and said no I can't have one until college remember mom...that's my girl!!! But when I told Steve the story he got this mad look on his face, and said who is this boy. I told him who he was and showed him a picture. And then he said, "Don't let him come around here or I will have to take care of him." OH boy what will he do when Emily is 16 and dating...afterall she is just 7 now and he has a hard time with just a crush...What a cute funny man I married who will have his gun laying beside him when Emily starts dating!!!


2 comments:
What a great love note, I think I will copy it and give one to Bret :).
Oh, dear.....already! Heavens!!
Post a Comment