So I am feeling better...a little tired and loopy from the meds...but oh well. I am kindof scared to take the bandage off because of what it will look like...I guess that is kindof vain. I really miss playing basketball and working out the most...especially b-ball because the regional tournament for church is next week and I don't get to play in it :(
It was funny today. Emily came home and we watched the Princess Diaries 2 together. She had to wear her crown. She cracks me up, she is such a little princess. It was funny sitting next to h
er on the couch this morning as she wore her bright pink tights with flowers and ribbons all over them. She sat down next to me waiting for her bus with her legs crossed like a little lady. She is a mini me in so many ways. It is funny to me.Today we ran into some Korean's who own the resteraunt Touch
of Seoul. They saw Tyson and asked if he was Korean. I find it funny because he is a spitting image of his dad...The Lady got so excited she started raising the roof...I guess that is why my mom and Sharon and I are so goofy...it's a Korean Thing.

1 comment:
That baby does not look korean...he looks like a Jensen. I am glad you are feeling a little better.
Love ya,
Sharon
Post a Comment