
So this past Friday we went swimming with Steve's brother Will and his wife Kira. It was a blast to be able to relax in the pool, especially since I had been sick that day(I forgot to take my thyroid pill until late in the day, and it caused me to
get shaky, and my energy was completly gone, and a lot of other effects). Anyways here are a few pics of the kids swimming.
Also, Monday Steve taught Byron and Emily to ride their bikes without training wheels. Yes, I know they are old for not having them off, but our kids were too chicken. They did awesome at it. Byron is on Emily's bike, so he got a new bike because he worked so hard clearing land for my parents! (Thanks Papa and Harmony) So I only got video of Byron, because I forgot the camera when Emily finally picked it up at the church. So I will get video of her next time.



5 comments:
That pool looks so refreshing on a hot day like today. Congratulations Byron and Emily! That's awesome that you can ride your bikes w/o training wheels.
Cute pool pictures. Way to go Byron and Emily on learning to ride a bike without training wheels.
We do have plans for the fourth...we are hiking, swiming, shopping, cooking, and going to see fireworks. Thanks for the invite. You guys are welcome to come to any of our things if you would like. Have a great holiday!!!
Your kids are so adorable! Congrats on bike riding and that swimming looks like so much fun. We've had rain everyday for two weeks straight, we haven't been able to swim. Have a great holiday (and if I were you, I'd go hiking/swimming/shopping/cooking/watch fireworks with Sharon...sounds like a great plan!!!
Congrats to Byron and Emily! I like your new family picture. Tyson has the cutest belly :)!
That is so awesome! That is something they will never forget! I remember the first time I rode without training wheels and how proud of myself I was. Super cute pics of the kiddos in the pool. They look like they are loving life!
Post a Comment