OK, so we had a lot of fun with a bar-b-q and a fireworks show at the Jensen's home. It was fun to watch all the kids play together and love watching the fireworks. I had an awesome video of the finale...and when I was downloading it, something happened and it was corrupted and then deleted. So I am sorry Jensen Family, hopefully Will's copy will be better. Also, it was funny, the night before we were at friends houses, and everytime the fireworks would squeal, so would Tyson. It was pretty funny. Yes, I know these fireworks aren't as cool as some from other states, but it was still fun. And the next night at another friends house, we got to see some amazing roman candles, and amazing bottle rockets, that made up for the strict Utah laws that don't allow the fun fireworks! Anyways here is some of the pictures I took from our fourth of July experience.





1 comment:
Most California counties outlaw fireworks and I never did fireworks until I was in UT. I can't imagine what they have in TX.
Post a Comment