
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTY!!!!!!!!!!
Kristy and I have known each other about 12 years. We were roommates for a year, and she was roommates with Sharon for lots of years. Then we introduced her to Steve's brother Tom, and they fell in love. So now I get to have her as a wonderful sister-in law.
Kristy has always been a great friend to me. She can always make me laugh and smile. She has always been there for me when I was needing a shoulder to cry on, or for someone to encourage me, or to just listen to me vent. She always has great advice, and is the best friend and sister-in law anyone could ask for. She is a great mom and wife, and is a great example to all those she comes in contact with.
Happy Birthday Kristy, thanks for always being such a wonderful friend to me!


2 comments:
Yeah! Happy Bday Kristy!!! Hey, I took that photo :) Man, you gals were/are so much fun!!!
Sorry I'm so late on my comment - but thanks for the birthday wishes!! You're so thoughtful, I'll have to learn that some day. :)
Kristy
Post a Comment