Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cat out of the bag

OK, so the cat is out of the bag. So for those of you who don't know, I have been sick for a few weeks now...thus the lack of weekly blogs. I have had no energy, my thyroid is all out of whack, and I have been so sick that I haven't moved off the couch much. My house is a terrible mess...sorry babe...and Steve has done most of the cooking. So what could all of this mean...yep you guessed it, we are having another baby...Baby #5! So I am just 9 weeks, but because our kids can't keep a secret, and because I am never sick, and I never miss church, everyone knows our wonderful news. As for me, I will survive, the baby is healthy and I can't wait to get rid of all the morning sickness (which has been worse than any other pregnancy) and get back to normal life...including a clean house!!! The due date is August 7 (so Tyson will be 2 when this baby is born).

Oh and for those of you who were wondering what Will & Kira named their baby it is Liam Clay. They took a couple of days for the name, so that is why I didn't post it.

6 comments:

Sara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting!!! Good luck w/ your sickness and I hope it passes quickly.

Julie Gropp said...

Great news! Congrats.

jmholloway said...

Wow! Congratulations. I am sorry for the sickness. Hopefully it will pass soon. Good luck!

Mindi :)

Angela said...

Congratulations! That's exciting. Looks like you won't be participating in the "biggest loser" this year?? Or maybe you and Jen can be the biggest losers after the babies are born! :)

Kathryn Cooper said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Laura said...

Congratulations, I am so excited for you. I hope your sickness passes soon. Keep your eye on the prize :)

Guestbook! Sign in & Scroll down to see New Posts!