Thursday, May 22, 2008

So many things...

OK so I have had a lot going on this past week. The weather was nice and warm at the beginning of the week and we pulled out the old slip and slide...boy that toy never gets old...it is always fun. And of course I forgot to take pictures of it. But I did find out that Ben loves to splash me and Tyson, and Tyson thinks it is hillarious. We also got to spend time outside a lot on Tuesday because our house was stinking hot (stupid swamp cooler not being hooked up). So it was fun to watch the kids run around, spray eachother with water hoses and ride a tandem bike with their Uncle Scott (I will post pictures later, I can't find my camera right now). Also, this past Saturday we had a neighborhood water fight & Byron mowed our lawn for the first time!! Yea, no more mowing lawns for me!!!!

But then Wednesday came...stupid cold weather! And it dropped from 92 to 52!!! It is freezing now, and I hate it...there was even snow on Y Mountain on Wednesday morning...I am beginning to hate winter weather. So now we are stuck back in our house, and Benny is going crazy not being able to play outside.

Oh and I forgot to talk about Ben's B-day party on Sunday. We had a family party for him with homemade pizza. We started singing happy birthday to him, and halfway through the song he got this smile on his face and boom blew out all 3 candles and smiled again!! Then when it was time to open his presents, he climbed up in a chair, and opened each one with one little tiny peice at a time. And with the first few ones he opened he would say "Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness!" And then he began to say "Yes, I always wanted this." Then he continued to cheer as he got more presents. He is such a funny little boy!

Anyways I decided to add all the crazy pictures of the kids from the last few days! So hope you enjoy them. Boy I miss warm weather, hopefully it will be back soon!!!!

3 comments:

sara said...

Cute cake!! I just bought a cupcake book and I want to get into decorating cakes. It looks like you are having a lot of fun.

On Our List said...

love the pictures...for some reason I don't mind the cooler weather. I thought it was too hot the other day and I think today is perfect. Am I weird or what.

Love ya!!!

Annie Miller said...

I loved that cake! It cooled down here this weekend too. Bummer! I actually enjoy the heat here. You get so used to it that when it's gone it really throws you off! I have never seen your two youngest boys. They are adorable! Byron and Emily are so grown up.It's been way too long!!!

Guestbook! Sign in & Scroll down to see New Posts!