Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday MaryAnn!!!


OK, so I know MaryAnn's b-day was yesterday, but I didn't have time to post it. So better late than never. So

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY MARYANN!


MaryAnn is a great sister in law. She is always willing to help out where she can, and is always willing to help watch the kids when we need it. She is always charitable to all those around her. And she is a great mother and friend. We love you and hope your birthday was great!!! Welcome to the old women's club with Kristy and me! :)

And just a fun side note, 3 of us sister in laws(me, MaryAnn, and Kristy) are all 30 for 1 month...so here is to all the great 30 year olds in our family!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang, you're not supposed to say how old I am! At least I'm not ancient like Sharon . . .

Kristy

Brehtt said...

Happy Birthday to Maryann, Kaitlynn is getting so big!

Guestbook! Sign in & Scroll down to see New Posts!