Boy what a good general conference we had. I loved Elder Ballard's talk. I felt like he was talking directly to me, especially when Steve would say did you hear that, you need to be doing those things (like taking time out for myself and getting hobbies). I always love conference, not only
because we get stay home in our jammies to watch it, but also because it is always so uplifting. (I had to post this picture of Tyson, I thought it was cute. He loves wearing sunglasses.)
So anyways the weather was pretty decent this weekend, and then yesterday it started hailing at the bus stop and then an hour later I looked out my window to this....
Can you believe snow like this in April!! I want summer to come sooooo bad. We are planning on going camping next week for spring break...but maybe we will have to camp in a cabin with snow gear! Utah has the craziest weather ever!!!


4 comments:
I thought it was so amazing that the snow flakes were SO BIG! They look even bigger when they land on Benny's head.
Crazy weather!!! I am glad that today is warming up so maybe I can get started in my yard. I love the pictures of your kids with sunglasses...so cute... I also love Elder Ballard's talk but I loved the part about being there for your children before the moments are gone. Isn't it funny that we can hear the same talk and get two diffent things from them?
Love ya,
Sharon
P.S. I suggest going camping down south where its warm...I hear Texas is nice.
I'm so glad you found our blog. Its so fun to get to keep in touch with friends and family through the blog world. Your family is adorable!
-Aubrey Cooper
Those Cheeks! What else can be said?
Mindi :)
Post a Comment