Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sharon's 31st Birthday!!!

So it's Sharon's 31st Birthday today! (Boy she's old) :) And so we had to wish her from the Jensen clan (Since you wouldn't answer your phone this morning)...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SHARON/IMO!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
We hope you have an awesome birthday! We love you! And here is a picture I found of us with Joy & Aaron Forrest that I thought was cute!! Joy we always thought of you as part of our family also!!






2 comments:

jmholloway said...

Those are awesome pictures. Wow, 31. She is ancient!

Mindi :)

On Our List said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful post. Sorry my phone was on vibrate from last night and I didn't realize it till tonight. What a sweet message and awesome pictures...do I look like mom or what? I also appreciate the sweet comment on my blog. You are awesome and I love you. No one has a better sister than I do.

Love,
Sharon

p.s. Mindi-- 31 is not ancient!!!!

Guestbook! Sign in & Scroll down to see New Posts!